Five Things To Watch
1. Grab a Lead - RPI is 13-1-2 when it scores the first goal of a game and 17-3-2 if it is tied or has the lead after the first period.
2. Second Period - RPI has been dominant in the middle period this year, outscoring the opposition 34-16. Clarkson has been outscored 35-29 in the second period.
3. Contain Chase - In RPI's losses this season, Chase Polacek has scored just one goal with one assist. In the wins and ties he has 17 goals and 24 assists.
4. Defense- RPI is 14-1-2 when it scores at least 3 goals and 4-8-2 when it does not.
5. Karpowich - Clarkson is 14-3-2 when Paul Karpowich has a save percentage of .900 or better. He had an .895 percentage Friday against Union. Karpowich has gotten back to .900 or better in six of the 10 games after he's been below .900.