CHAUMONT Mr. and Mrs. Harold E. Radley, 28181 Old Town Springs Road, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary June 22 with a party in Chaumont hosted by their family.
Mr. Radley, son of the late Harold E. Radley and the late Marion Dodge and stepson of Glenn Dodge, Chaumont, was married to Marlyne F. Planty, daughter of the late Richard and Florence Planty, on June 22, 1963, at All Saints Church with the Rev. Gerald Sharland officiating.
Honor attendants were Robert and Audrey Greene, Watertown.
Mr. Radley graduated in 1957 from Lyme Central School and retired from the state Department of Transportation in 1994 after 38 years of service. He owned and operated a trapping and fur supply business for many years.
Mrs. Radley graduated in 1961 from Lyme Central and retired from the House of the Good Samaritan, now Samaritan Medical Center, Watertown, in 2004, after 33 years of service. She had previously worked for Mercy Hospital, Watertown, for five years.
Mr. and Mrs. Radley enjoy retirement by spending time with family and friends.
The couple has a daughter and son-in-law, Lynda L. and Fred E. Jackson Jr. and a son and daughter-in-law, Scott N. and Kara L., all of Chaumont; and three grandchildren.