Northern New York Newspapers
Watertown Daily Times
The Journal
Daily Courier-Observer
NNY Business
NNY Living
Malone Telegram
Sun., Jul. 13
Serving the community of Ogdensburg, New York
Related Stories

Ways to contact state PSC on area code change

print this article
e-mail this article

Help Make The Call

Although the deadline for formal comments is July 31, the PSC will continue to accept them until the proceeding is over. Comments on the area code proposal may be sent to the PSC the following ways:

n Email: Responses may be sent to the secretary to the commission at

n Internet: Visit the commission’s website, Look under the subtitles “What’s Hot” and “Telecommunications,” click on “Comments Sought on 315 Area Code,” then “PSC comment form.”

n Mail: Letters may be sent to Jeffrey C. Cohen, Acting Secretary, New York State Public Service Commission, Three Empire State Plaza, Albany, New York, 12223-1350.

n Toll-Free Opinion Line: Call the PSC opinion line at 1-800-335-2120.

Connect with Us
OGD on FacebookOGD on Twitter
Thursday 's Covers
Sports cover
Our Community cover