The Greater Ogdensburg Chamber of Commerce has awarded its 2014 Business of the Quarter Award to St. Lawrence Federal Credit Union.
The St. Lawrence Federal Credit Union was selected for the following reasons:
• They have established themselves as a reputable and respected financial entity in Ogdensburg.
• They recently completed a major expansion of their facility in the Ogdensburg Bridge and Port Authority Commerce Park.
• Their expansion brought new jobs or relocated jobs to Ogdensburg.
• In addition to their new facility in the Ogdensburg Bridge and Port Authority Commerce Park, their second location on State Street in Ogdensburg is another well-kept facility employing a significant number of individuals.
• They are very active in supporting/sponsoring events in our community
• Their lending practices are beneficial to its members helping them purchase cars, boats, home improvements, etc… all of which indirectly helps to make Ogdensburg a wonderful community.
• They are celebrating their 60th (year) in business – a noteworthy milestone.
The Greater Ogdensburg Chamber Commerce’s Business of the Quarter Award is given to businesses who have: made improvements to the business which enhance the community/improved the façade of the business; have shown growth in sales, square footage, employment levels, and/or growth in the products or services offered; provided excellent customer service; supported charitable and service organizations and increased community involvement; brought business to Ogdensburg and increased their workforce.
For more information or to nominate a business, please contact Laura Pearson at the Greater Ogdensburg Chamber of Commerce at 393-3620 or email@example.com or visit the Chamber website at www.ogdensburgny.com.